Kenya Scholars & Studies AssociationBowling Green State UniversityDepartment of GeographyBowling Green, OH 43403United Statesph: 419-372-9352 email@example.com
Welcome to our current edition of Kenya Studies Review.
1. An Institutionalized View on the Creation of the Constituency Development Fund in Kenya by Obuya Bagaka
2. Land and Conflict in the Ilemi Triangle of East Africa by Maurice N. Amutabi
3. Enhancing Information Literacy for Vision 2030 and Beyond: Introducing quality to education by Augustine Gitonga
4. Women’s education in Sub-Saharan Africa: Obstacles facing women and girls access to education: The case of Kenya by Eliza Johannes
5. Differential Levels of Student-Internal Predictors of Academic Success in Daystar University by Florah Karimi
6. Review Essay and Book Reviews
KSR is a bi-annual publication of Kenya Scholars and Studies Association (KESSA).
Copyright 2010 Kenya Scholars & Studies Association. All rights reserved.
Webmaster:C. Manyara,Ph.D. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Hosting by Yahoo!