The links to the articles are available on the table of contents on the right.
1. Constitution-Making in Contemporary Kenya: Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Robert Maxon
2. Post-Moi era Discourse Patterns in Kenyan Universities: A Nation crying for ‘Organic’ Intellectuals by Mwangi Chege
3. Beyond Imperial Presidency in Kenya: Interrogating the Kenyatta, Moi and Kibaki Regimes and Implications for Democracy and Development by Maurice N. Amutabi
4. Horizontal Inequalities and Ethno-regional politics in Kenya by Raymond Muhula
5. Kenya in the Crosshairs of Global Terrorism: Fighting Terrorism at the Periphery by Kefa M. Otiso
6. Quality of Education and its Role in National Development: A Case study of Kenya’s Educational Reforms by Peter Otiato Ojiambo
KSR is a bi-annual publication of Kenya Scholars and Studies Association (KESSA)
KSR is always accepting articles for publication. Please send your papers to the Editor (Prof Amutabi at: firstname.lastname@example.org) or to any of the other executives..